cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fivetran Google Ads (Missing Report)

sunnyinho
New Contributor II
Hey y’all I need a help ( or more like an awareness )
I am using Fivetran to ingest Google Ads reports into the warehouse. But I couldn’t find these
Am I searching it wrong or did Fivetran forget to add these basic reports to its environment? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

akapadia
Fivetranner
Fivetranner

Hi @sunnyinho - Thanks for bringing this up. It does appear that these reports are currently missing. Could you create a feature request through our portal so that our product/engineering team can look into this. Will keep you posted with updates. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

akapadia
Fivetranner
Fivetranner

Hi @sunnyinho - Thanks for bringing this up. It does appear that these reports are currently missing. Could you create a feature request through our portal so that our product/engineering team can look into this. Will keep you posted with updates. 

tommcfarlin
New Contributor II

@akapadia Is there an update on this? This is a much needed feature. I'm considering switching to using the Google Ads API directly due to not being able to pull in conversion action.

If it is possible to pull in campaigns, segment by conversion action, and pull metrics like all_conversions_by_date then please inform me of how to do this.