cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to validate write/read access test

svanmers
New Contributor

Hello. I get an error when trying to test a blob container in Azure. This is the error. I have added the IPs to the firewall and have validated the acct has blob contributor access.

Unable to validate write/read access test
Invalid credentials, Please verify credentials again: Operation failed: "This request is not authorized to perform this operation.", 403, HEAD, https://xxxxxxx.dfs.core.windows.net/test-connection/?upn=false&action=getAccessControl&timeout=90
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BradWilliamson
New Contributor

Its probably because the storage account is in the same region as the cloud provider service. My case im using azure and eastus2 in fivetran and my storage account is east us 2. When i created a storage account in east us and used the same service principal i was able to connect successfully.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BradWilliamson
New Contributor

Its probably because the storage account is in the same region as the cloud provider service. My case im using azure and eastus2 in fivetran and my storage account is east us 2. When i created a storage account in east us and used the same service principal i was able to connect successfully.

THANK YOU!!!!!