cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the mapping back to Stripe for the INVOICE.DATE column?

mpa
New Contributor

What is the mapping back to Stripe for the INVOICE.DATE column?  I have Nulls coming through for the "DATE" column and documentation does not showing what the mapping is.  Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Good day @mpa 
We have heard back from Stripe:
They have confirmed that the field that we refer to as date has been renamed to created . Hence, we are having null values coming through for same. We are creating a ticket to rename the property from date to created . This will take care of the rows that are created in the future, but will not update the older rows, for those, you will have to do a re-sync. 

I hope this is helpful. If you have additional questions, please ask them below. If you are all set, would you please mark this answer as correct; doing so makes it easy for all Community members to find the solution.

Cheers,
Toby

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @mpa 

It is possible it was deprecated by source or added by mistake; we are connecting with the Stripe Team and I will respond here with my findings.

Best,
Toby

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Happy Friday @mpa 
We have not forgotten about you and I am sorry to not have an answer yet. We are still working with the Stripe team and I will respond when I have something for you. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Toby