cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ Introduce yourself

jill-ross
Director of Community
Director of Community

Hello and welcome to the Fivetran Community! Please take a moment to introduce yourself and share what you'd like your fellow community members to know about you. 

Here are a few ideas: 

• The basics: Your name, job title, and company
  • Where youโ€™re located (general vicinity, nothing specific)
  • A current project you're working on
  • A hobby or interest outside of work
  • What you hope to gain from the Fivetran Community
41 REPLIES 41

I went to Analemma wines pre-pandemic and thought it was a gorgeous setup. We went to Marchesi, Stave & Stone (right next to the Lavender farms), Mt Hood Winery, and Cathedral Ridge.  Hard to say which one was my favorite! 

We should have a Portland wine & data get together! 
Share what we're working on, suggestions for projects; would you be interested @erikjones @TracyW ??
I'm just starting with dbt, I work at a travel startup here in Portland. I'm loving building analytics in our fivetran, dbt, snowflake, sigma computing setup.

Tony
New Contributor II

Hi Welcome! If you have time, you can try our tool QuickTable. It integrated Fivetran and you can work on data using a spreadsheet. It also supports snowflake.

jamie_fry
New Contributor II

Hi All!

Great to have a community space. I'm jamie, head up the analytics team and service line at Datatonic in our UK office (london). Love helping companies and individuals harness their data in the cloud on GCP.

Outside work, keen blockchain enthusiast (love the data side of this), father of 2 (soon to be 3).

Looking forward to learning more about how people build fivetran into their data lifecycle. And all the new intergrations in the modern data stack.

Edit: Oh and just ask if you want any help building out data platforms on GCP :). nearly 300 deployments to date under the belt!

jill-ross
Director of Community
Director of Community

Thanks for being here, @jamie_fry! I am a mom of 3 myself - get ready for a whole new level of parenting fun!