cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ Introduce yourself

jill-ross
Director of Community
Director of Community

Hello and welcome to the Fivetran Community! Please take a moment to introduce yourself and share what you'd like your fellow community members to know about you. 

Here are a few ideas: 

• The basics: Your name, job title, and company
  • Where youโ€™re located (general vicinity, nothing specific)
  • A current project you're working on
  • A hobby or interest outside of work
  • What you hope to gain from the Fivetran Community
41 REPLIES 41

erikjones
New Contributor II

Hi everyone, and happy to be a part of the Fivetran Community! My name is Erik Jones, currently located in Portland, Oregon, and I am the Head of BI & Analytics at Hyperscience. Hyperscience is an intelligent document processing company out of New York. I'm hoping to share knowledge and continue building my network here with the Fivetran Community, and am more than happy to be of help and service in any way that I can. At work, I am currently working on developing forecasts of customer usage and implementing a customer health score model. Outside of work I am an avid sports fan, in addition to enjoying food and wine outings in and around the Willamette Valley here in Oregon. 

jill-ross
Director of Community
Director of Community

Great to have you here, Erik! The customer health score model project sounds super interesting. I look forward to hearing more about it!

Hi Erik! I'm in the Portland area, as well ๐Ÿ˜€. Great to see another Portlander here in the community.   I just got back from a wine outing in Hood River and it sounds like you would have loved it. I also helped to build health scores at my last two companies so it looks like we have more than one thing in common.  Happy you're here!

erikjones
New Contributor II

Very cool! If you don't mind me asking, where in Hood River did you go wine tasting? My wife and I love Analemma out there.