cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Experience Feedback Wanted 🚨

megandaly
New Contributor

Hey Fivetran Community!

👋 My name is Megan, and I'm the newest addition to the Product Management team here at Fivetran. I'll be focusing on improving our support experience across the product and support portal and I'd love your help in shaping the future of our support services. 

🚀 Your Feedback Counts! 🚀

🌟 Support Experience: We want to hear all about your recent interactions with our support services. What went well? Where can we improve? Your experiences, both positive and constructive, will guide us in refining our support journey.

🌈 Dream Self-Service Features: Imagine a world where you have the power to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently. What tasks do you wish you could handle independently without waiting for a helping hand? I want to hear it all, big and small!

💬 Ideas for Improvement: Whether it's streamlining information, providing clearer troubleshooting guides and how-to's, or anything else – we want to hear it! We want your ideas to be part of building a more intuitive and user-friendly support ecosystem.

🎓 Join the Support Experience Advisory Group: If you are passionate about influencing positive change and want to be part of shaping the future of how Fivetran supports its customers, express your interest. Let me know in the comments, and we can arrange a conversation to discuss your ideas further. (Stay tuned for exciting developments in this program!)

Ready to Share? Here's How:

Drop your thoughts in the comments below. If you're open to a direct follow-up discussion, please indicate so. Your input is highly valued, and your suggestions will play a key role in enhancing the Fivetran support experience.

Thanks,

Megan
Support Experience, Product Manager @ Fivetran

0 REPLIES 0