cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fivetran Connector to NetSuite & Accessing Master Data

alaneager
New Contributor

I have a requirement to pull Master data from Oracle NetSuite v20 which is the SaaS version.  This would be Customer, Master and Pricing (Quotes).

I'm trying to figure out if the NetSuite Analytics Connector will give me access to this.  Is this just for the NetSuite Analytics module or does it provide access to back-end Master Data and other tables in NetSuite?  Our instance of NetSuite I believe does not have or use NetSuite Analytics.

NetSuite API to data warehouse | Fivetran documentation

2 REPLIES 2

graceturner
New Contributor

The NetSuite Analytics Connector primarily focuses on accessing data within the NetSuite Analytics module, rather than providing direct access to backend master data and tables in NetSuite. To pull master data such as customer information and pricing quotes from Oracle NetSuite v20, you might need to explore other integration options such as using the SuiteTalk API, NetSuite saved searches, third-party integration platforms, or custom development.

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @alaneager 
Welcome to Fivetran Community and thank you for your first question - we look forward to the next one!
Welcome @graceturner and thank you for contributing to the discussion: it is great to hear from customers and see them share their knowledge!
Alen - if you have additional questions, please accept Grace's answer as a solution so other Community members can find it.

Cheers,

Toby