cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetSuite Connection Reset Errors

mmartinko
New Contributor II

I am constantly getting the following error on my NetSuite Connector. I've been working with Fivetran and NetSuite support with no resolution so far. Is anyone else experiencing this error? It seems to be related to the Transaction table.

reason" : "com.fivetran.integrations.netsuite.exception.QueryResultTooBigException: [NetSuite][SuiteAnalytics Connect JDBC Driver]TCP/IP error, connection reset by peer.",

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@Toby-Metcalf No Problem, happy to help.

@Pnatekar01 I have good news to report, my issue appears to finally be resolved! It only took about 12 hours once it got to the right person at NetSuite…. never mind the 3 months I spent navigating NetSuite support.

NetSuite made a change on their end, I followed up on their response but they didn't give me anything more specific than their response below. Hopefully mentioning my Case # and defect #751185 will get you to this point much quicker than it took me. Hi Matt,
We would like to inform you that our Performance Team provided an optimization fix to your account to prevent your transaction query from timing out.

View solution in original post

Pnatekar01
New Contributor II

@mmartinko my connection issue is also resolved. Thank you for all your help!

"NetSuite utilizes database statistics and hints (query optimizations) to ensure optimal query and database performance. A number of factors contribute to optimal query execution. Cumulative changes to your account, either in data, configuration, or logic, resulted in sub optimal query execution. An optimization was required to improve query or database performance

The work done to address the performance degradation is a standard part of DB administration, maintenance and optimization. Unfortunately we cannot assert that this will never be needed or encountered again. We are also not able to provide specific details about the change that triggered the need for optimization, or the specific optimization performed."

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @mmartinko thank you for bringing your question to Fivetran Community.
I am connecting with the Support Team to see what I can find out for you.
Best,
Toby

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @mmartinko 
I have connected with Support and they will dig in to understand the exact query that is failing and send the query and response coming from Netsuite that should help Netsuite solve the problem.

Best,

Toby

nicolefeatherby
New Contributor II

Doing some googling and came across this. I'm having the same issue

Nicole - Unfortunately, I still have the error. Fivetran support has been very helpful and proactive, but they are ultimately putting it on NetSuite. NetSuite support has not been as engaged. Please let me know if you come up with a solution. I've been doing a manual full resync of the transaction table periodically which seems to get the data in.