cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected behavior of Ad reporting package

Rucha
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I am using Ad reporting package which includes Google, Bing , Facebook, Pinterest platforms.
We are enabling above mentioned platforms however for Google and Bing transformation I see the data loss.
As per logic written in the Google ads and Bing Ads, code is written as left join with the stat table so the row count of stat table should match with the report tables. But I see the less no. of rows in report tables.

Please help me here its too urgent. Giving an example of google_ads_ad_report

Rucha_0-1709194688100.png

Rucha_1-1709194816857.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

catfritz
Fivetranner
Fivetranner

Hi @Rucha thanks for reaching out. There is this group by clause in the google_ads_ad_report model and this one in microsoft_ads__ad_report, for example, so they are not straight left joins. Does that address your question?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @Rucha 
Thank you for bringing your question to Community.
Forgive my question, you would like to confirm why the two tables are not matching?

Best,

Toby

Rucha
New Contributor II

yes you are correct Toby.

Thank you @Rucha 
I have not been able to track down the answer as of yet.
It might be best to open a Support Ticket since time is an issue and it will ensure your issue is fully triaged.

Cheers,

Toby

catfritz
Fivetranner
Fivetranner

Hi @Rucha thanks for reaching out. There is this group by clause in the google_ads_ad_report model and this one in microsoft_ads__ad_report, for example, so they are not straight left joins. Does that address your question?