cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Purchases and Meta Purchase conversion Value

daraw12
New Contributor II

Hello there,

I am looking to find the Fivetran equivalent to two in-platform Fields that can be found in Facebook Ads Reporting. Hoping to leverage the Facebook Ads Connector in Fivetran to add these but can't seem to identify what the corresponding fields are using the ERD Fivetran provides for Facebook Ads. Anyone know what they would be? 

two fields are (1) Meta Purchases (2) Meta Purchase Conversion Value

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MitchellLayton
Fivetranner
Fivetranner

@daraw12 , you can specify the level you need. For example, instead of using adset name, you can instead supply the ad name and ad ID fields into your report.

This section in our docs explains more as to how Fivetran queries at different levels depending on the configuration of the fields in your report.

https://fivetran.com/docs/applications/facebook-ads#aggregationlevels

MitchellLayton_0-1700245788716.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @daraw12 
Thank you for this question. I am looking into this to see if a new connector is needed.
Best,

Toby

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Sorry for the delay @daraw12 - I have not forgotten about you and still working the solution 🙂

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @daraw12 

Please see this Sample Custom Conversions Report:
https://fivetran.com/docs/applications/facebook-ads/sample-custom-reports#conversionsreportAs you can see, this sample conversions report will create 4 different destination tables "DT":E.g.
DT, DT_actions, DT_action_values, DT_cost_per_action_type (attached below)

You don't need to explicitly try to select purchases and purchase values as fields in the Facebook Ads setup form flow. Those fields will be added in additional destination tables as a result of enabling the action_values field & action_type action breakdown.

I hope this is helpful, please ask any additional questions by replying to this post.

Best,
Toby

daraw12
New Contributor II

Thanks @Toby-Metcalf for looking into this . Is it possible do you know to do the same proposed solution at an ad name level? yours is set for adset level and wondering if this is the lowest granularity