cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Our community highlights bring you a recap of new and popular content, upcoming events, and highlight members of the Fivetran Community.

Upcoming events

You can see all our scheduled events on the Event Calendar, but check out these virtual events that are quickly approaching:

• Hands-On Lab:  Join us on October 31st. Modernize Database Integration and Analytics with Fivetran, Google Cloud and Capgemini.
  • Database Demo Day:  Join us on November 9  for a day of interactive demos of our most popular Enterprise database connectors. Walk through the database connector setup and learn about deployment options, security features and best practices to consider as you prepare to replicate your own databases.
  • Database Office HoursAn interactive Office Hours session on November 16 to learn more about our database connectors and how to centralize your operational and transactional data for fast decision-making. Bring your questions and get advice from our team of technical experts.

New discussions & activity

Groups

Welcome to the UK & Ireland User GroupWe created this space for you to connect and collaborate with local Fivetran Community members and learn about regional events. Please join the conversation and don’t forget to introduce yourself.

Member shoutout

Welcome to Fivetran Community @charlattecamp and thank you for this excellent post! Please keep your tips coming. 

"I just set up a Fivetran connector to pull data from my Notion into a BigQuery database. The Notion data is extremely unstructured when compared to the data actually in Notion, so I had to write quite a bit of SQL to get the data to look like I wanted it to. The caveat to the title is that these are queries to start using Notion data, but they aren't necessarily beginner level SQL. Another note is that the SQL Syntax used is for Bigquery, so may need to be edited based on which database you're using."

If you have Community feedback or would like to request a topic for us to cover; head over to our 
feedback thread to let us know.

2 Comments
charlattecamp
New Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcome Toby!

Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day @terryc_mufg - keep the content and Kudos coming 🙂
Have a great weekend.
Cheers,
Toby