Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toby-Metcalf
Community Admin
Community Admin

Good day Fivetran Community!
Thank you for another amazing week.
After a week of rain and cold, the sun has arrived in Massachusetts and I am ready for outside time.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Cheers!

Upcoming events

You can see all our scheduled events on the Event Calendar, but check out these virtual events that are quickly approaching:

• Fivetran Foundations: Centralizing Data 101: Join us as we explore the technical and organizational nuances of scalably moving data from disparate source systems to your chosen destination. March 12th.

• Fivetran + Databricks: The key to generative AIWhile the question of how organizations can (and should) use AI isn’t a new one, the stakes and urgency of finding answers have skyrocketed. Business leaders are wondering: How can we use AI tools to boost performance or gain a competitive edge? March 12th.
  • Accelerating Generative AI with Fivetran and Google Cloud: Join Fivetran and Google Cloud for a deep dive into generative AI, the technology reshaping entire industries. March 20th.

New discussions, product ideas & member shoutouts

The Community Team's goal is to make our Community the most valuable resource possible and I would like to know: when you visit, what are you seeking:

• Product support or help
  • Product Documentation
  • Connecting with peers
  • Information to make a purchasing decision

Please share your answers within the Community Help & Feedback forum

Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers,
Toby